Thank you for your interest in Coast Mountain Academy! If you are interested in joining our school, here is what you need to know…
For the 2017/18 academic year we continue to accept applications and admit new students where space allows. Currently, we have space in our grade 7, 8, 9 and 12 cohorts for September 2017.
Applicants for the 2018/19 academic year will be asked to submit their applications by January 31, 2018. Offers of admission will occur in February 2018 for the following September. All applications received after January 31, 2018 will be reviewed if space allows.
Applying to CMA? Here is what we need:
- A completed CMA Application form
- Application fee ($250 non-refundable)
These supporting materials are also required to complete the application process:
- Passport-sized image of student, taken within the past 12 months
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate or passport
- Report cards for the last two years
- Proof of BC residency with current address (utility bill, phone/cable bill)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher with contact information
- A letter of recommendation from a community member with contact information
- Copies of school / community achievement certificates
- Copies of Awards
- Samples of Art
To submit your application to CMA please email the completed application and all supporting documents to email@example.com, and e-transfer the $250 application fee to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications and fees can also be submitted by mail to:
Coast Mountain Academy
3295 Mamquam Road
Squamish, BC Canada
We appreciate the time each applicant invests in their application to CMA. Once the completed application form, supporting materials, and application fees are all received, the application will be reviewed by the Director of Admissions and Head of School. The Director of Admissions will then contact each applicant to schedule an admissions interview. After the interview the applicant will either receive an offer of admission or denial of admission.
Please feel free to contact our Director of Admissions, Tracy Keeling at 604-390-3262 if you have any questions regarding the admissions process.