Coast Mountain Academy Fee Structure 2017/2018
1. Annual Student Tuition and Fees
Grade 7-9 $14,750
Grade 10-12 $15,750
Enriched Experiential Education (E3) Fund: $1,250.00
Tuition can be paid in full on or before May 1, 2017 (with a 2% discount), or in 8 monthly installments from May 1-December 1, 2017.
For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
2. CMA New Family Enrollment Fees
Application Fee: $250.00
Futures Fund: $2,500.00
The Futures Fund is a non-refundable contribution towards interim financing of:
- Capital Investment
- IT Infrastructure Upgrades
- Scholarships Program
Futures Fund Fees are one time per family
3. Uniform Fee
Uniform: $400.00 (approximate, based on options selected)
4. Sport Academies
Sport Academy fees vary, but generally cost $100/ 8 sessions. A detailed fee structure is available upon request.
5. Information Technology Investment Requirements
To participate at CMA students will require a certain amount of technology. More complete information is available on our Educational Technology page. In brief, students will require a laptop with an up-to-date operating system that they will use for much of their ‘indoor classroom’ learning. This computing device should have the capacity to:
- Run multiple apps simultaneously
- Access the internet by Wifi
- Access the Google Apps for Education suite of tools (i.e. have a current web browser)
- Access peripheral devices such as printers, monitors, projectors, portable devices, etc.
- Be portable enough that it can be taken into our ‘outdoor classrooms’
6. Scholarships and Bursary Program
CMA is committed to attracting the best and brightest students who show leadership, integrity and compassion and who engage wholeheartedly in the unique vision and reality of a Coast Mountain Academy educational experience. In the early phase of our development, we are working to establish endowment funds that will become the basis for supporting deserving students with scholarships and bursaries. We are committed to raising funds from the Sea-to-Sky community and other local and national organizations that will allow our endowment fund to grow. We are actively soliciting scholarship sponsors and have numerous options for how an individual or organization could choose to directly support student financial need.
For information on how to apply for, or donate to, our scholarship and bursary program, consult the Scholarships and Bursary page.
7. Siblings Policy
Siblings of current students can receive a 10% reduction in the tuition component of the fee schedule. Please consult the Director of Admissions to confirm eligibility.
Additional costs will vary depending on the requirements of the program. Offsets from fundraising will be explored and many alternatives can be discussed. Possible additional costs are:
- International trips and Expeditions
- LEAD Trips, CMA Summer Semester Abroad, Service Expeditions, etc.
- Airfare and transportation
- Accommodation & Meals
- Activity and admission fees
- Conference fees
- Specialty programming and Field Trips
- Musical Instrument Rental
- Daily Bus Transportation
- Lab costs
- Externally administered exams
- Some external online courses
All fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Head of School or Board of Governors. All fees are quoted in Canadian dollars.